Hellraisers Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellraisers Poker

A forum for members and friends of the Hellraisers poker clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT READ THIS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNemesis

MyNemesis

DO NOT READ THIS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 am

What the F did I say... I said NOT to read this... geeeshhhhh

Hello I'm Katie (real name is Mary but whatever)

Im a mom, wife and head babysitter of ppl I call Hellraisers Smile I love TV! Favorite shows are: Lost, NCIS, CSI (all 3 of them), ER Sad , House, Nip/Tuck (im very far behind and need the DVD's now), The L Word (also far behind). I'm also a SIM addict, still playing Sims2 tho, need a newer PC for Sims3.

study I love to read books. The Harry Potter series is my favorite but I also love Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" series (DIVA you need to read this series!!!). I recently read the Twilight Series and I liked it, now I have conversation topics w/ my 14 yo old again Smile

Thats all i feel like making public at this time, besides... i told you not to read this lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 am

Hi, Im new here, can you help me with the freeroll password?
Back to top Go down
https://hellraiserspoker.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:04 am

DO NOT READ THIS!!!! Youroc11

I'm watching you Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tenessee123

Tenessee123

PostSubject: good stuff   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Awesome stuff. Do you like the show coldcase? Love that show. Twilight is a great series. WOOO
Back to top Go down
MyNemesis

MyNemesis

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Oh I love Cold Case and With Out A Trace and 24.... I cant believe I forgot to mention those. I was also a die hard Friends fanatic... i sure miss that show Sad But atleast their finale episode didnt suck ass like Seinfeld's did. The newest 1 hour dramas im into is Bones and Fringe.... Fringe is an AWESOME show.... its like House meets X Files. But I didnt care for X Files, go figure
Back to top Go down
Aitchy83

Aitchy83

PostSubject: lol   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 am

ye fringe has one good thing going for it
the blonde fbi agent
saw an episode last night with her in her underwear was well worth the watch
lol!
nice post sorry i read it couldnt help myself
might even introduce myself some day
but i doubt it
RAISE HELL
Back to top Go down
Deadite

Deadite

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

What a Face It's like you already know me! I always do the opposite of what I'm told.

I watch way too much TV, CSI LV (it's not the same without Warrick), Weeds, Trueblood, ER (why did Ray have to lose his legs?) Crying or Very sad , Nip/Tuck(thought I was the only one who watched it!) & Smallville(bad acting but the Green Arrow is beautiful!)

I think my favorite shows are, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" & "Chuck". Great cast and writing. They always seem to make me laugh.

I love to read too. study Harry's my favorite series also. I've read the Twilight books because of my 14 year old. I was a little disappointed in the writing, but Go "Team Jacob!" anyway lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT READ THIS!!!!   DO NOT READ THIS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ THIS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellraisers Poker :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: